Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Apr 19, 2012, 10:16 PM - Re: Revan full Helmet #26

This is just my two cents but doesn't Revan's mask have more darker hues? I love what you've done with the helmet (I agree that it makes more sense to be a helmet rather than a mask since Mandolorians are more bucket heads than maskers) and I like the detail but it seems like too much of the rustic red. I would love to see more black (or better yet, deep scorching around the areas that should be more of a blackish color)!

Keep up the good job man! I really like it so far!
  2. Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Apr 19, 2012, 11:05 PM - Re: Revan full Helmet #27

Quote Archaster777 said: View Post
    This is just my two cents but doesn't Revan's mask have more darker hues? I love what you've done with the helmet (I agree that it makes more sense to be a helmet rather than a mask since Mandolorians are more bucket heads than maskers) and I like the detail but it seems like too much of the rustic red. I would love to see more black (or better yet, deep scorching around the areas that should be more of a blackish color)!

Keep up the good job man! I really like it so far!
    well, personally i have always been against recreating character costumes, i like being a one off if you will, i like to keep it as original as i can, i dont like walking into a convention and finding anyone dressed the same as i, again thats just me. though today i have been thinking about completely switching the paint job to a bare metal type of paint job. i love the white but i dont know if its sithy' enough. this costume is in no way supposed to be mando' its really going to be a complete rogue sith outfit let me know your thoughts on my idea.
  3. Member Since
    May 2012
    May 10, 2012, 12:35 AM - Re: Revan full Helmet #28

While the white is pretty cool, I do agree that it isn't "sithy" enough. However, in KOTOR there is a mod that allows you to get Revan's "light" robes(It is just a white version of his outfit). Everyone makes Darth Revan's robes, so I think that JackRot should go with a white revan because it would be something new. But that's just my opinion.
  4. Member Since
    May 2012
    May 13, 2012, 1:05 PM - Re: Revan full Helmet #29

Wow that looks really good I'd love to have one simply to display on my shelf :3
    May 27, 2012, 10:12 PM - Re: Revan full Helmet #30

looken good.
  6. Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Jun 13, 2012, 7:56 AM - Re: Revan full Helmet #31

Excellent work. I started sculpting one for C6. I opted for a full helmet too. I appreciate your work and thank you for the inspiration!
    Sep 3, 2012, 1:01 AM - Re: Revan full Helmet #32

Nice work, It's great to see something different!
    Dec 14, 2012, 3:27 PM - Re: Revan full Helmet #33

Nice Revan helmet big_water99.
    Dec 14, 2012, 3:36 PM - Re: Revan full Helmet #34

Also how did you make it, was it cast or fiberglased ? and did you make the shape a mold or fiberglas a paper template?
    Dec 14, 2012, 8:51 PM - Re: Revan full Helmet #35

Quote Arobass said: View Post
    Also how did you make it, was it cast or fiberglased ? and did you make the shape a mold or fiberglas a paper template?
    man this thing is years old and still being looked at well I sculpted it in clay the molded it out of fiberglass then cast it in fiberglass out of a two part fiberglass mold the round ear pieces are separate .
    Dec 15, 2012, 2:31 AM - Re: Revan full Helmet #36

Beautiful piece and great sculpt! Thanks for sharing this!