Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Revan full Helmet

From
    Orlando Fl

Revan full Helmet

Well I finished this up awhile back I know its not 501st approved but I thought it would be cool to do a full Revan Helmet and I have seen a few other people over the years inquire about one here are some quick shots I will get some better ones in th next few days

From
    Beverly, MA

Re: Revan full Helmet

looks good!

This is awesome! A full helmet makes much more sense in my opinion than a mask, and this looks the dogs danglies. As always, great work.

Next on the list is a back armour plate and fully enclosed gauntlets - what are the chances of seeing them Brian?

From
    Huntsville Alabama

This looks fantastic. From the side angle it looks like you used a variation on you're Sith Stalker helmet. Either way it looks great.

From
    Orlando Fl

oneone1111 said: View Post
    This looks fantastic. From the side angle it looks like you used a variation on you're Sith Stalker helmet. Either way it looks great.
    Thats what I did used a little sith stalker in there good eye and speaking of that thats the next one iam finishing up the revised SS game accurate shouldnt be long , thanks guys for the kind words

From
    Huntsville Alabama

When you get the new Sith Stalker done please post it here. Also I am probably gonna want one.

Big_water99 how do you make your helmets do your hand sculpt first or do you start off with a pepakura helmet? hope your finish you revised SS helmet soon, I am expecting great things.

From
    Indianapolis, IN

excellent!

It looks very nice. Good job.

From
    California, US

That look fantastic! Great work.

From
    Southwest

Just when I think I'm done upgrading my Revan... Excellent work!

From
    Seville, Spain

Wonderful! I really like it!

From
    Livonia, MIchigan

Big_water99 said: View Post
    Well I finished this up awhile back I know its not 501st approved but I thought it would be cool to do a full Revan Helmet and I have seen a few other people over the years inquire about one here are some quick shots I will get some better ones in th next few days

Not sure if you read comics, but in the last KOTOR comics, it shows that Revan took the mask from a dead mandalorian, and shows it as a FULL helmet. 2 more times and it makes it cannon.

From
    the deadzone aka los banos, california

so awesome, great job!

From
    Livonia, MIchigan

Here are a few pics from the last KOTOR comic

From
    San Diego

the comic makes it look a LOT like a FULL HELMET, like the one I (YES ME ADONIAN) Commissioned from SKIP, because I have 4 eyes and the mask that I got from you Big_water, which I LOVE CAUSE IT'S SO COOL, wont fit over my 4 eyes so I have been unable to ware it other than this short video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJTtJNltxdg
    have you got this bucket ready on ebay so I can buy one if I cant make the one I commissioned from skip?

From
    Orlando Fl

TK2280 said: View Post
    Not sure if you read comics, but in the last KOTOR comics, it shows that Revan took the mask from a dead mandalorian, and shows it as a FULL helmet. 2 more times and it makes it cannon.

Thanks Tk yeh I never did see that edtion so now Iam doing the helmet just like that from teh comic shouldnt be long before its done will keep everyine posted on it thanks for teh info

From
    San Diego

try to leave room in the face for glasses, I know you can do it and still make it look right, all you gotta do is put on a pair of sunglasses when your making it, I am sure there are LOTS of 4 eyed people out there who would be really happy.

From
    Texas

You can take some old glasses and remove the earpieces and hotglue them inside the helmet. You may need to bend/break the bridge that connects the lenses to make it fit, but it works better than not being able to see clearly.

WTB: Prescription Mando Visor O.o

From
    San Diego

dung0beetle said: View Post
    You can take some old glasses and remove the earpieces and hotglue them inside the helmet. You may need to bend/break the bridge that connects the lenses to make it fit, but it works better than not being able to see clearly.

WTB: Prescription Mando Visor O.o
    Ok, I dont think I have OLD glasses, besides that by placing them at a different distance OTHER than prescribed (yes distance on your nose is part of prescription) it would do ACTUAL harm to your eyes.

But I can just make my own REVAN helmet the become compitetion for Big_water Just kidding, I'm not that good, but like mentioned above, I was the one to commission the Revan BUCKET from Skip, but I haven't done any work yet since the Mando's are taking the front seat right now.

BTW Dung, LOVE the name, and the sig.
    Last edited by adonian; Sep 16, 2009 at 1:47 PM. Reason: remove Big_water's real name

From
    New York

If your going to do the one seen in the comic, and are willing to make a couple, I'll definitely buy one off of you. If your interested. I'm went to Celebration V and am going to Celebration VI as reavan and I've been looking for the official helmet from the comic. Also, great job on you're mark 1 helmet. I love the Darth Stalker look you added into it. gives it a nice flair.

Wonderful work i really like it...

From
    Peterborough

That is amazing work, if the offer was ther I would most likely consider buying one off of you. I always saw more sense in the full helmet myself

From
    Humboldt, Saskatchewan, Canada
    If you ever want to sell it hit me up could use it for a custom costume

C

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=59.801847,-122.572421

here is the one i picked up off of big_water, i did a custom paint job on it.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2925389_n.jpg
    http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...0_585338_n.jpg

click the links, or paste into browser