Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Subscribe
    Mar 30, 2009, 5:24 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #51

thanks for the comments,guys

here is a little video of the finished helmet i posted on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJE3...e=channel_page

i sound like a redneck.........yeeeeeeehawwww!!!
    Mar 30, 2009, 5:51 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #52

OYA MANDA!!!!! Excellent Helmet. Very impressive!!!!!!!
    Mar 31, 2009, 1:11 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #53

Seriously, the helmet astounds me. I hope the armor gets done soon. Can't wait to see it.
    Apr 2, 2009, 12:30 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #54

thanks for the replies, guys!

well here's another update on the build. i am almost done , i hope to pull the prototype in the next couple of weeks.

here is the shoulder, bicep knee pieces.

here is the chest

here is the back plate and tank. the plan is to cut out the tank grove i left in the back plate then take the tank and slide the tank through the plate. then glue and bondo it together and sand. i am also teying to get it where you just set the tank greeb in the pocket i am sculpting into the top of the tank.

here is the belt,cod and forearm piece, the belt is almost ready to mold so hang in there, lonescout! they are coming!

here is the shin and boot armor.

bicep and tank greebs.

and last but not least, the art director and ceo of mrbungle tech.....
    coa-coa the wonder mutt!
  5. Apr 2, 2009, 1:22 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #55

Wow, you are putting some serious elbow grease into this project. Good work bud!
    Apr 2, 2009, 10:18 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #56

thanks, man. just rying to get it to the point where i can do the prototype and see if i have to make any corrections to the moulds.
    all the while trying to get my seamstress off her butt to finish my under suit and trying to get the gloves made too.
    Apr 4, 2009, 12:07 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #57

wonderful custom bondo work!
    Apr 17, 2009, 2:16 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #58

Hey man, you ok?
    Any updates?
    Apr 17, 2009, 11:12 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #59

hey guys. thanks for the concern rhyme.

everything is good. the armor is finished for the most part. i am finishing the vac table, i hit a couple of snags on that but i am still on target. waiting on parts for the vactable more than anything. i am making the molds for the belt and some of the other straps. i have to redo the bicep strap. the first one was to thin. i hope to have prototype pulls and a prototype costume done by the end of the month and being pretty close to being ready to start making the KS kits.
    Last edited by mrbungle; Apr 18, 2009 at 12:05 PM.
    Apr 17, 2009, 11:29 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #60

Wow, this is coming out fantastic! Can't wait to see the final product!
    Apr 17, 2009, 11:35 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #61

Absolutely! Looking forward to seeing the first pull!
    Apr 17, 2009, 2:52 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #62

Man I am so pumped to see the first pull as well. I am glad that everything is well.
    Just making sure.
    Apr 17, 2009, 3:01 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #63

Quote mrbungle said: View Post
    i hope to have prototype pulls and a prototype costume done by the end of the month and ready to start making the KS kits.
    that prototype stage is pretty interesting... i haven't had a single piece yet that didn't need some tuning before i'd be willing to make parts for other people.

it will be great seeing this stuff walking around with a person in it!
    Apr 18, 2009, 12:03 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #64

yeah the protoype stage is going to be fun. making sure all the parts work together and look right together.

the plus side is i did sculpt the armor as wearable armor before i turned the masters into vacform plugs. i triesd on the pieces to make sure they fit. so they should fit together pretty well.

i am very excited to get the prototype together!!!!
  15. Apr 18, 2009, 4:33 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #65

This looking impressive build? Will you be making these kits for people in the future?
  16. Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Apr 19, 2009, 7:16 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #66

What I want know is, how big of a bonus that crooked CEO is going to get on the completion of the project.
    Apr 19, 2009, 10:38 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #67

she is already recieving bonuses in the form of dog biscuits and the dang project is not even completed yet!!!!

just like a greedo CEO!
    Apr 20, 2009, 11:03 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #68

here is the test pull for the rubber belts. you wrap the main belt around your waist then use the small piece to fill in the gap.
    this should work fine when all trimed up.
    Apr 20, 2009, 12:11 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #69

Looks pretty good for a first pull man. Great job.
    Apr 20, 2009, 12:14 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #70

yeah the next one should be cleaner and the rubber is a little old.
    Apr 20, 2009, 12:49 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #71

Now Tom, for those that got in on the lids early we get a discount when these go to sell right?????? *you really want to give me a discount* hand wave.....
    Last edited by Boomer Fett; Apr 20, 2009 at 3:36 PM.
    Apr 21, 2009, 10:30 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #72

let me assume a popular seller's voice from TDH.......... aahhemm.

"This will be the most accurate suit ever. We managed to get measurments from a distance to bring you the most movie accurate and exact sizing ever. We snuck into the ILM archives and stole the real deal to make molds of the screen used costume.
    Now we are going to makes these availible to the good people of the Dented Helmet.
    I know it only cost me 200 bucks to make the complete costume but I will sell these kits on TDH for 9999 bucks. Because you guys are my personal piggy bank .........I mean we are a community and i am here to help you build the best costumes ever.
    "

BarcProud

just joking. i have a very good price in mind for the whole kit .pm me if interested.

i will be starting a interest list soon on BSN.
    Apr 21, 2009, 11:07 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #73

if you are interested go here.

BSN interest list.
    http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=5078
    Apr 21, 2009, 11:10 AM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #74

I'm interested, just don't have the funds right now. Too much going on at home.
  25. Apr 21, 2009, 4:00 PM - Re: the new MB kashyyyk scout trooper build thread #75

Wow, you truly are a Bondo legend! Great job!