NEED HELP! Trying to make my Darth Vader helmet ROTJ accurate!

NEED HELP! Trying to make my Darth Vader helmet ROTJ accurate!

So I bought a helmet tonight, because I thought it was very interesting looking... but I need help trying to make it look accurate to ROTJ
    Someone told me it might be one of the Rubies fiberglass helmets (If it is, I'm sending it back), but after reviewing it further, I don't think it is....
    Here are the pictures, see if any of you can help me identify who or what company made this...
    My helmet:

Why I don't think mine is a Rubies:
    (mine)

(Rubies)

So what do you guys think I should do to make it look movie accurate? It obviously isn't a Rubies, so hopefully not a butt load of work...
    Last edited by RinzlerTron; Nov 28, 2013 at 8:08 PM.

From
    Oklahoma City

Re: NEED HELP! Trying to identify a Darth Vader helmet I have recently bought.

Can you post a pic of the mounting system on the top of the faceplate? That will help identify it.

Re: NEED HELP! Trying to identify a Darth Vader helmet I have recently bought.

FettFanatic said: View Post
    Can you post a pic of the mounting system on the top of the faceplate? That will help identify it.
    Yes, when it get's here.
    On the bright side, the person I bought it from sent me a message and told me it was custom made... so it's not a Rubies (which really made me happy... I did not want to work on a Rubies....)
    So now comes the difficult part... trying to figure out how to make it accurate to the ROTJ vader helmet..... Should I post a new thread about that or just use this one?

Re: NEED HELP! Trying to make my Darth Vader helmet ROTJ accurate!

Bump
    I don't know if bumping a thread is allowed on here, but if not just let me know....
    I really would like someone's help figuring out how to make this ROTJ screen accurate... I'm at a bit of a loss and I'm stressing out about it.

From
    Albuquerque

You should really go over to the sithlord detachment, tons of Vader experts over there to help you out...

The 501st Legion Sith Lord Detachment

redkraytdragon said: View Post
    You should really go over to the sithlord detachment, tons of Vader experts over there to help you out...

The 501st Legion Sith Lord Detachment
    Just did that actually, and went right here to this forum to ask pretty much the same question:
    http://forum.501stsithlords.com/inde...showtopic=7453
    I think it should work!
    Thank you!