Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Mar 5, 2013, 5:05 AM - Need feedback on Luke Skywalker cosplay costumes #1

Hi, guys. I'm from cosplaysky.com. We just developed Luke Skywalkeplay costumes and we need feedback from you.
    Tell me your thoughts of these costumes. I would appreciate that.

Mar 5, 2013, 6:02 AM - Re: Need feedback on Luke Skywalker cosplay costumes #2

I do not call into question that some users here around may be experts on this costume too but maybe Rebel Legion Welcome would be a better side for questions like this?
  3. Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Mar 9, 2013, 1:40 AM - Re: Need feedback on Luke Skywalker cosplay costumes #3

Maybe it's my IPad, but I don't see any pics.
    Mar 9, 2013, 3:49 PM - Re: Need feedback on Luke Skywalker cosplay costumes #4

Looks good, but is that belt silver? It should be white.(it's a stolen stormtrooper belt)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	67597
  5. Mar 9, 2013, 9:27 PM - Re: Need feedback on Luke Skywalker cosplay costumes #5

Looks pretty good, though im no expert on the Luke costume. Like Nate said though, if thats the stormtrooper belt, it should just be white.

My wife has one of your Imperial crewman/TIE pilot jumpsuits and it is excellent! I will be getting one at some point..once i know when im going to be able to do a TIE pilot.
    Mar 9, 2013, 10:42 PM - Re: Need feedback on Luke Skywalker cosplay costumes #6

Well dude.....pants should be more of a tan colour and as guys said bout the belt still not bad...I like cosplay but I think with the talent and experience you guys could be real prop builders sorry if you think I'm being rude but $85 could be alot more with research and time.....the prop makers on this forum are a excellent advert for that...and then we have are very own raffa fett in a league of his own...knowledge is the key to success...