Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Oct 14, 2010, 3:02 AM - My non-canon clonetrooper! #1

Hey guys and gals, I pretty much finished my ep3 clonetrooper and wanted to post some pics tell me what you think! (BTW sorry for horrible quality images, I do not own a digital camera and my laptop and iphone had to suffice )

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...trooperme3.jpg

My bucket I painted after I first saw emile from Halo Reach, Its not supposed to look like him or anything just inspired by haha

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...trooperme2.jpg

this is a test fit (horrible quality from my laptop) before I finished from the abs down, that is a pistol holster on the front I changed my mind and took it off, I wanted like the tactical special forces look but I wasn't feelin it

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/...etrooperme.jpg

And with the whole thing on, just need to adjust the abs and belt because my stomach is showing a little, I have a kama i made and a bandolier with 3 thermal detonators on it, but i'm not sure where i want to try and put it, and I'm waiting on my shoulder pauldron to come in the mail. Hopefully I can get all the minor details done by halloween, but we shall see!

Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!

oh yeah if you have any suggestions just post em, its my first build of anything...ever hahaha!
    Oct 14, 2010, 3:21 AM - Re: My non-canon clonetrooper! #2

Looks cool, dont know how i feel about ALL the weathering and the red gloves, but its deffinately good for a first build. Congratz
  3. Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Oct 14, 2010, 3:33 AM - Re: My non-canon clonetrooper! #3

well they aren't red gloves, I don't have any on cause I couldn't use my gloves and phone at the same time, so yeah, I guess they would be natural skin gloves hahaha
    Oct 14, 2010, 12:24 PM - Re: My non-canon clonetrooper! #4

Oh, my bad, upon closer inspection I can tell. The picture made it look red. Regardless, nice work
    Oct 15, 2010, 9:11 PM - Re: My non-canon clonetrooper! #5

really cool!
    Oct 19, 2010, 10:31 AM - Re: My non-canon clonetrooper! #6

certainly looking like he's just stepped off the battlefield, looking good man
  7. Member Since
    May 2011
    May 27, 2011, 12:58 AM - Re: My non-canon clonetrooper! #7

I dig the Emile inspired look on the helmet. Totally adds to the ****** aspect of the clonetroopers! you should add some blaster scarring on it, too, so it looks like you just walked up to about 4 droids with guns and head-butted them into submission, haha.