Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    May 2013
    May 31, 2013, 1:33 AM - Looking for someone to make a Plo Koon mask #1

I'm building a Plo Koon costume and I am looking for someone that would be able to make me a good version of his head for a mask. I'm terrible with latex and messed it up myself so if anyone would be willing to make one or is in a profession to do so or knows anyone that would it would be great if you could let me know.

Thank you for your time!
    May 31, 2013, 3:16 AM - Re: Looking for someone to make a Plo Koon mask #2

Quote arcticbeatle said: View Post
    I'm building a Plo Koon costume and I am looking for someone that would be able to make me a good version of his head for a mask. I'm terrible with latex and messed it up myself so if anyone would be willing to make one or is in a profession to do so or knows anyone that would it would be great if you could let me know.

Thank you for your time!
    You should definitely head over to the Rebel Legion boards and get in touch with the Florida Garrison's Plo. Such a top costume.
  3. Member Since
    May 2013
    Jun 1, 2013, 1:45 PM - Re: Looking for someone to make a Plo Koon mask #3

I've contacted a few people on there, at least 2 with plo costumes but It's been a month and still no reply!
  4. Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Aug 26, 2013, 2:32 PM - Re: Looking for someone to make a Plo Koon mask #4

Dropped you a PM, might be able to help!
  5. Member Since
    Jun 2013
    Aug 28, 2013, 12:08 PM - Re: Looking for someone to make a Plo Koon mask #5

I too have been really interested in a Plo Koon mask. Anything that's better than the Rubies one. You might try therpf.com, I think I saw a really nice WIP over there.