It's been a long time since I posted anything, but I thought I'd post a link to some progress pix of my daughter's Kid Rex costume. I'm converting last year's Clone Grunt to a Capt. Rex. I'm going with the "realistic" style since that's the armor we've got.
I used rubber cement as an inexpensive masking fluid, note the shoulder bell. The mantle is scratch-made and still a WIP. I'll be weathering the armor with a black wash and sponging it on. I'll post pix later. Still gotta make the bucket.
She'll be 9 in September and wants to "troop" with the 501st.
As always, constructive comments welcome. Thanks.