jedimite's Ahsoka Plus

jedimite's Ahsoka Plus

Jango is currently out of commission due to repairs so, we had to work on a new costume this year. Hmm, 6 year old girl.... Only one real option.

Also to try to give everyone that helped us out last year a smile and maybe a light bulb to someone else, here are some of our other workups. These started when she was 3 and will probably continue on to who knows when!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pict0013-jpg   pict0022-jpg   pict0020-jpg  

scan0001-jpg   100_0007-jpg   100_0015-jpg  

img_0597-jpg   img_0596-jpg   img_0589-jpg  

From
    Grand Forks, ND

Re: jedimite's Ahsoka Plus

Adorable !

From
    Wales, UK

That's great! I hope my kids become interested in costuming when they're a little older.

Skupilkinson said: View Post
    That's great! I hope my kids become interested in costuming when they're a little older.
    Ha I hope my fiance lets my our kids become that interested in costuming *mutters the last bit* when we have them of course.

I love it though Jedimite, looks like a fun creative way to bring la familia together.

From
    Wales, UK

You're so right. I forgot to think about that.

Forgot about what? The bringing the fam together, or the lady friend denying that LMAO

From
    Wales, UK

The "BOSS" denying it. LOL

well, as for bringing the family together....her little brother is the vader, the like to go around "You don't know the power of the dark side", but he kind of didn't have a choice the year he was luke, she decided for him!

I don't actually have a costume, but I do enjoy seeing her having such a good time in them.

She and my husband have only gotten to troop together twice. Maybe more in the future. That was kind of the hope when I did the first Jedi, and that was where the "jedimite" started, that was what she called herself.

From
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Well, I'm happy to report that repairs to jango are underway, but are taking time as I needed to ensure that the helmet was more blaster proof. Loving the Ahsoka though, top notch!

I really had hoped to have it finished and back in your hands by Friday, but alas... you will be happy to get it back though, that I can garantee. :wink:

From
    Carleton Place, Ontario, Canada

Those kids are soooo cute. I wish I had something to dress up. *thinks*. Hmm. I wonder if the boyfriend will be accepting of the idea. Laf!

From
    South Wales

That Darth in pic 6 is SO cute!!!

From
    New York

Those are great!

From
    devon, uk

Hi there,

I'm new to the forum but I've been lurking a while looking at all the fantastic work on this site. I am in the process of making a mini-Jango for my 7 year old daughter using scaled down WOF templates, and co-incidentally my 4 year old wants an Ashoka costume. Looking at the picture above, that looks just the job. I'm struggling to come with ideas on how to do the headgear. What you've done looks perfect, how did you do it? btw, that little vader is so cool.

I had some material left from an astronaut suit that I made, it actually had a skin like look to it. Then I set to work with newspaper until I had a rough pattern. I basted it together, and adjusted as needed. I stuffed the ends with batting and painted it with acrylic paint. If you want some close up shots, pm me and I will email you some. Good luck and let me know if there is anything else you might want to know.