Here are the pics of the Helmet I assembled from Skips design. I'll have to do some more mods to get it to fit my big ol' pumpkin head. You'll see what I mean by some more mods.
Beginning the dome
Finished dome. This was the most tedious part IMHO.
Face and dome connected
Adding the back. Ran into an issue here you'll see in a sec
The back and the issue. I ended up with a gap in the back from the raised area down. I believe the reason behind it is because I used standard letter head instead of A4. The program automaticly adjusted the aspect ratios when printing and I think it shortened these parts just enough to cause the issue. I simply measured out what pieces I needed to make, cut them out, and glued them in place. I actually think this was a "blessing in disguise" so to speak. If not for this I don't think I could have gotten it on.
Front Right finished
Rear Left finished
Over all I think it turned out great and I have something to work with now. It was a fun build. Thanks again Skip. To get it to fit my head and shoulders a little better I am going to section it and add strips of card stock where needed. It's a little snug in the cheek area and not quite long enough to sit on my shoulders. Again I think this is due to the translation from A4 to standard size. If you want a RG Helmet and cant afford to purchase one of the ones that pop up every now and again I recommend this project. It will require patience. Especially on the dome.