Idea: Boba Fett themed Jedi

From
    Germany

Idea: Boba Fett themed Jedi

I worked pretty hard on my ESB Fett all summer long, and our local SciFi Con a few weeks ago was a blast, but trying to enjoy the Con in costume was a real pain. I decided that I should come up with an alternate costume to easily walk around in, then change into my Boba Fett for any costume contests or pictures, etc. I was looking around at what options were available for a Jedi or Sith costume, and found the basic patterns were pretty similar to each other with the main difference being fabric and color scheme. I was having trouble deciding what colors to choose when it hit me - ESB Fett colors! Here's what I came up with to start:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails obi2-jpg  

From
    Galati, Romania

Re: Idea: Boba Fett themed Jedi

Interesting idea and I love the Boba Fett shadow replacement. Maybe you should do a more brown-ish cape with that distinctive dark brown stripe and blue-gray pants:

boba-fett-costume-empire-strikes-back-09-jpg

From
    Germany

I was playing with the color to find the right color for the cape, but MS Paint wasn't cooperating, lol. I think finding the right colors will be easier when looking at fabrics in person. I like the idea of doing a stripe on the cloak, and I could always just wear my ESB jumpsuit under the tunic for the blue-gray pants. I ordered a sewing machine today, so we'll see how things go over the next few months (I've never done any real sewing...).

From
    Colorado

a fantastic idea I think.