Has anyone here done an ackbar costume?

From
    Pittsburgh

Has anyone here done an ackbar costume?

Hey guys... yes it is a weird request I know... slight change of pace for a while... LOL

I have been kicking around the idea of doing an admiral ackbar costume. Slightly more comfortable... unmeasurably more hilarious. I think it would be a fun costume to wear every now and then. Anyway... I was wondering if anyone here has tackled ackbar... or know of some makers for the parts? I am talking to a guy right now about the head and hands... I was wondering if any professional eyes could pinpoint what i could use for the white underparts... are those dress pants? what kind of white long sleeve clothing is it? What material would the yellow stripe up the side be? etc...Thanks in advance!

El1te

From
    Mississauga, ON

Re: Has anyone here done an ackbar costume?

I seem to recall doing a Christmas Parade last year where one of the FanForce guys dressed up as Ackbar. I can't remember much of it but from what I saw, it looked pretty good. He was the right build for it too, kinda tall and lanky. Wish I had some more info for ya...

From
    California

I own a Ackbar costume. Complete. Got the answers for what you use as the white uniform etc..

Shoot me a PM, and I'll answer any questions you got.

Best Regards,
    - KuCor

From
    Helsinki, Finland (Yeah, I'm one with the penguins)

Here in Finland, there is one. I saw it on the Model Expo a week ago. Here he is with my Ghostbuster trap... Photos from Hell's Inc. Ghostbusters Finland | Facebook