Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jul 2009
    Jul 17, 2009, 6:52 PM - Han Solo blaster #1

Hi guys & gals

I'm a newbie round these parts, as I'm not too handy with making stuff However, I'm on the hunt for a decent replica of Han's blaster (from any of the movies) as a gift for my best man at my up coming wedding.

I've noticed that there have been one or two built on here, but I'm looking to buy one. I've found one at Master Replicas but it's out of my price range.

Is anybody on here able to help me source one?

Feel free to PM me if you need to.

To the mods! If this is in the wrong place or this sort of post not allowed, please feel free to do what you need to do
    Jul 23, 2009, 5:00 AM - Re: Han Solo blaster #2

Hi,
    You can get it for free - if you not fastidious about work with scissors and paper, I would recommend you to make yourself that model, I almost done with it's unfolding and I'll finish it in a few next days. It is papercraft model, but you can reinforce it by a layer or a few layers of fiberglass resin.

(press picture to enlarge)

3. Member Since
    Oct 2011
    Oct 17, 2011, 7:51 PM - Re: Han Solo blaster #3

I would like to know where to get a hold of a scope and mount for the ANH or ESB version of the Dl44 blaster?
    Oct 18, 2011, 12:14 PM - Re: Han Solo blaster #4

I hate to say it, but the ANH is the hardest one, with the most hard to find and most expensive parts. For this the cheapest way would be to buy a MR.

If you are handy with some basic tools and willing to buy some parts around the world, then the ESB is the easiest one. Buy a Denix Replica Mauser and the addons, some assembling and painting, and itīs done.

ANH-Greedo Killer and ESB are both between the ANH-Hero and the ESB Variants.

Why i know that? Cause no Denix was harmed for this pic.

Just click it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MGC-basedblasters002.jpg 
Views:	287 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	56475