Subscribe
    Dec 18, 2009, 10:23 AM - First lightsaber #1

Hi guys!!What a Jedi without a lightsaber? "Yes - it is NOT a Jedi. I was started creating Saber and got stuck. I do not know how to make the emitter, like starkiller. What material is it possible to make? How to make? Steel pipe is not suitable - it is difficult to handle.'Help please!
    Last edited by 3d quattro; Dec 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM.
    Feb 14, 2010, 7:22 PM - Re: First lightsaber #2

you have to impruve your self! the complexity of the handle of the sword is the most important things for a jedi, because it depends on the commitment and effort that is put to build this, as they say is dedicated to the learner of force.
    this is my blog where I explain how to arm the mine and other customes: http://swcustomer-uy.blogspot.com/
    see you!
    Last edited by Salvacimaru; Feb 16, 2010 at 4:17 PM.
    Feb 14, 2010, 8:28 PM - Re: First lightsaber #3

I used chrome-plated slip joint extension pipes. Thier alittle expensive, but they look great and are thin enough to cut easily! look in the plumbing department of your local hardware store.
    You can also use ribbed vinyl floor unberlay for the grip and emitter vents. nuts, acorn nuts, tiny push buttons, small gears, and washers all make great igniter-buttons and misc. greebles.
    Check out this Youtube tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHSVjIUml50 , It's alittle goofy, I know, but it's good to use as a basic guide.
    Anyway, You're well on your way to an awesome saber hilt. Here's a pic of mine;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rita's Folder 388.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	41277