The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like?

From
    Riverside, California

The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like?

I have a set of fiberglass TK armor as well as a helmet. But so does everyone else, right? I want to take that set of armor and make something that looks like the transition from the ROTS clone armor to the ANH Stormtrooper armor. What would it look like?

I am thinking about adding the knee and elbow armor and maybe a clone belt and, well I don't know. I'm kind of stuck at that for the mean time. Maybe some clone type shoes and some good weathering, (not like a TD). Some color, like the TKC? Give me some of your thoughts. I'd like to get this going before Halloween, (yeah right huh).

From
    Novi Sad,Serbia

Re: The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like?

hun not to sound negative but the phase 2 clone troopers are the link between phase 1 clone troopers and the storm troopers...there is nothing in between storm and clone phase 2...

Are there not examples of further transition designs in the computer games?

From
    Seville, Spain

Yes, well, you can see some crossovers in The Force Unleashed... but they are more stormies than clones
    Check this link
    Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Omg! What Have I Done! - 501st CloneTroopers Detachment check this link out...EVO3 working on the Clone/Stormie

Force unleashed on PS3/PC

notice the high clone chin piece , the side incaps, and the connected visor with the middle piece like the clones

Fugly

From
    Riverside, California

Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    ***! What Have I Done! - 501st CloneTroopers Detachment check this link out...EVO3 working on the Clone/Stormie
    Now that is cool. I was just holding up my helmet trying to figure out how to make it looke like the shots Ogait-Nas posted when I read this. That is an excellent job by EVO3.

From
    Middlesbrough UK

well if you looking for transitions - yep there definately is one as the previous posts have indicated
    the other thing you could do, it you are going for a complete custom jobie - maybe incorporate some of the mcquarrie designs into the look, that would be majorly cool!

From
    Riverside, California

Well I've got some good ideas from everyone. Now I have to tinker a bit to see if I have the skill, (or money) to get that close. I really appreciate everyone's input. I will post when I figure it all out. Thanks guys.