Subscribe
    Aug 26, 2010, 11:44 PM - The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like? #1

I have a set of fiberglass TK armor as well as a helmet. But so does everyone else, right? I want to take that set of armor and make something that looks like the transition from the ROTS clone armor to the ANH Stormtrooper armor. What would it look like?

I am thinking about adding the knee and elbow armor and maybe a clone belt and, well I don't know. I'm kind of stuck at that for the mean time. Maybe some clone type shoes and some good weathering, (not like a TD). Some color, like the TKC? Give me some of your thoughts. I'd like to get this going before Halloween, (yeah right huh).
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Member Since
    May 2010
    Aug 27, 2010, 5:35 AM - Re: The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like? #2

hun not to sound negative but the phase 2 clone troopers are the link between phase 1 clone troopers and the storm troopers...there is nothing in between storm and clone phase 2...
  4. Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Aug 27, 2010, 5:59 AM - Re: The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like? #3

Are there not examples of further transition designs in the computer games?
    Aug 27, 2010, 8:47 AM - Re: The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like? #4

Yes, well, you can see some crossovers in The Force Unleashed... but they are more stormies than clones
    Check this link
    Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
  6. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Aug 27, 2010, 10:09 AM - Re: The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like? #5

Omg! What Have I Done! - 501st CloneTroopers Detachment check this link out...EVO3 working on the Clone/Stormie
  7. Member Since
    Dec 2009
    Aug 27, 2010, 1:25 PM - Re: The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like? #6

Force unleashed on PS3/PC

notice the high clone chin piece , the side incaps, and the connected visor with the middle piece like the clones
  8. Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Aug 27, 2010, 2:26 PM - Re: The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like? #7

Fugly
    Aug 27, 2010, 2:26 PM - Re: The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like? #8

Quote Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    ***! What Have I Done! - 501st CloneTroopers Detachment check this link out...EVO3 working on the Clone/Stormie
    Now that is cool. I was just holding up my helmet trying to figure out how to make it looke like the shots Ogait-Nas posted when I read this. That is an excellent job by EVO3.
  10. Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Aug 27, 2010, 7:58 PM - Re: The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like? #9

well if you looking for transitions - yep there definately is one as the previous posts have indicated
    the other thing you could do, it you are going for a complete custom jobie - maybe incorporate some of the mcquarrie designs into the look, that would be majorly cool!

Sep 3, 2010, 11:06 PM - Re: The evolution from Clone to Stormtrooper Armor - What would it look like? #10

Well I've got some good ideas from everyone. Now I have to tinker a bit to see if I have the skill, (or money) to get that close. I really appreciate everyone's input. I will post when I figure it all out. Thanks guys.