Subscribe
  1. 1 Day Ago - Jul 6, 2015, 11:52 AM - Episode 7 Flametrooper WIP #1

Hi all! Started a big process recently to make the new Episode 7 Flametrooper as seen in the second trailer and on display at SWCA this year! &lt;br /&gt;<br />
    So I began with the chest. I got a Pepakura file done up and made this baby! &lt;br /&gt;<br />
    Next I started on one of the biggest conquests for this suit, the flamethrower itself. No measurements and limited pictures make for a difficult build process haha Here's what I've got so far from start to current: &lt;br /&gt;<br />
    I'm trying to be as accurate as reasonably possible (the stock pvc is going to get cut obviously haha) Let me know what you think! Thanks!! &lt;br /&gt;<br />
    &lt;br /&gt;<br />
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk<br />
    <br />

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Member Since
    Oct 2012
    1 Day Ago - Jul 6, 2015, 9:18 PM - Re: Episode 7 Flametrooper WIP #2

This is what I'd like for my next costume. Looking forward to more progress pics!
  4. 23 Hours Ago - Jul 6, 2015, 9:33 PM - Re: Episode 7 Flametrooper WIP #3

Quote Necronaut said: View Post
    This is what I'd like for my next costume. Looking forward to more progress pics!
    Thanks man! Yeah it's a sweet suit! I'm hoping to have some more done tomorrow

5. Member Since
    Jun 2013
    22 Hours Ago - Jul 6, 2015, 11:11 PM - Re: Episode 7 Flametrooper WIP #4

Looking good so far! Who's doing the helmet? I saw theres going to be a run if them on the RPF soon
  6. 6 Hours Ago - Jul 7, 2015, 3:09 PM - Re: Episode 7 Flametrooper WIP #5

Quote whouck said: View Post
    Looking good so far! Who's doing the helmet? I saw theres going to be a run if them on the RPF soon
    Thanks bro! I'm actually going to do a scratch build on it, that way if it comes out nice enough I can cast my own. Plus, there's no such feeling as being able to say you build every single thing youre wearing!