DP Darth Vader Deluxe #154

Hey all,
    I'm new to the board, but to Star Wars. I've been looking at all of your builds and I must say that I am stunned. There is a LOT of talent on this board. I have a lifesize Vader, with Rubie's gear . I'm looking to change it all up and hoping to get advice from you costume experts.

Anyway...this is him and his hemet is a 95 DP Deluxe. I am the original owner. The hemet is 100% original and even though incorrect, I'd rather not mod it. It means a lot to me and I'd like to keep it all original. I do hope someone here may know where to get Empire Armor that fits the Deluxe Helmet?

Thanks for looking and hopefully someday I'll have a Fett standing next to him.
    Nick
    vader1_edited-1-jpgtag-jpgmr-vader2-jpgmr-vader-jpgvader6wm-jpgvader5-2wm-jpgvader4wm-jpgvader3wm-jpgvader2-1-wm-jpg[ATTACH]undefined[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mr-vader3-jpg  

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Re: DP Darth Vader Deluxe #154

Not to be rude or anything but really you want to goto a Darth Vader forum like http://www.501stsithlords.com/forum/

ANOVOS.com will be selling full Vader suits licnensed and all I dont know how accurate they are because frankly I know 1 thing and thats Boba Fett.....

Yeah I saw the ANOVOS and it's awesome, $2,500 I think and your not rude. I'm new to the Star Wars Forums, so thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I know what it's like to have newbees on your forum. It can be frustrating Thanks for link!
    Nick

High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    From
    USAF Utah

Yeh 2500 for the vinyl suit and like 4500 for the leather version. Good luck...if you have Fett questions this is THE place though.

From
    San Jose, CA

Contact Bookface on 501stSithlords.com for armor. Tell him you have a DP DLX and would like to color match the armor to it.
    Last edited by CSMacLaren; 3 Weeks Ago at 2:30 PM. Reason: paint info