Subscribe
  1. Oct 6, 2009, 10:01 PM - Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #1

After analyzing the previous thread, I thought it was time to issue a new thread. It was heavy in photos and verbage, and taking longer to download.

With that being said, I also re-evaluated the approach I have been using documenting this build-out, and I have decided to change direction. I am converting from a detailed verbose documentry, to a more simple photographic version. Time is precious and I rather use that time to focus on the myriad of projects I have on deck.

Here below are images test fitting of both Left Forearm and Left Shoulder Armor. The left forearm is at 95% completion. The shoulder piece has been trimmed and sanded, and the undercut Dremeled. Like the forearms, I am rebuilding the thickness of the part to be more accurate:

Last edited by Replicant Shadow; Aug 6, 2011 at 5:50 PM.
    Oct 7, 2009, 12:37 AM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #2

Looking good so far bro, can't wait to see more
  3. Jan 2, 2010, 8:21 PM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #3

Wow, 4 days shy of 90 since I updated this thread. I will be updating this project later this evening, got to get a status on this, where is my yellow pad and clip board. I have no clue where I am at on this.
    Feb 4, 2010, 4:54 PM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #4

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Feb 9, 2010, 1:42 AM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #5

WOW, looking great!
  6. Feb 13, 2010, 2:44 PM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #6

I know I am sucking right now, it's been crazy with work and two best friends getting married back to back, and moving, oy .............hope to be back on this in a couple of weeks
    Feb 14, 2010, 12:17 AM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #7

BOOOO! JK I have had my helmet for quite some time now with little to to no progress.
    Feb 17, 2010, 12:05 AM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #8

Cant wait to see this done.
  9. Aug 6, 2011, 12:51 PM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #9

*dust...dust dust, dust...dust* cough hack cough hack hack cough. Well here I go again, almost two years later and precisely point to point within two stock markjet crashes; this thread has returned from the archives. After 22 years of servitude to the same corporate entity, the owners retired and I took the opportunity to execute a full career change/mid life re-boot. I am pretty well settled in and now, I can get this project, and few others moving again!

Today I will be spending some time repairing some broken image links to this and the original (Part One) thread. What's been really exciting for me is that the Sci-Fire AOTC helmet has finally been finished after a couple of years, and Marcelo is making me one this weekend, time permitting. The timing is perfect! Below is an cropped image of the recent, first run of raw Sci-Fire helmets.

Last edited by Replicant Shadow; Aug 6, 2011 at 7:46 PM.
  10. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Aug 6, 2011, 5:19 PM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #10

Id really like to get one of these
  11. Aug 6, 2011, 5:39 PM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #11

Quote Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    Id really like to get one of these
    They look to be spot on. The overall mass and scale are in perfect harmony. Cant't wait to see this in person and on my work bench!
  12. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Aug 6, 2011, 5:45 PM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #12

They do look better than any others proportion wise others have certain details that just bother me
  13. High Speed Low Drag Fett 4 Real's Avatar
    Aug 12, 2011, 9:05 AM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #13

have you gotten it yet? Just paid for mine
  14. Aug 13, 2011, 11:40 AM - Re: Cont., - Sci-Fire TDH Clone Trooper - Part II #14

Quote Fett 4 Real said: View Post
    have you gotten it yet? Just paid for mine
    Not yet, I read at CTN that they just bought some fresh chemicals and will be pulling more helmets this weekend.