Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Apr 2014
    Apr 30, 2014, 7:00 PM - Clone trooper phase 1 armor #1

Hello everyone,

I am a huge clone wars fan and really want clone wars armor(phase 1 armor with the fin on the helmet) I first thought about buying some armor but I couldn't really find anything. One thing I found was a website called:[FONT=arial, sans-serif] www.starfortressproductions.com but after reading that you should avoid them on various forums I was pretty much back to where I started. Then one of my friends said that he was making skyrim armor using hard foam(the kind thats used for the floor in gyms apparently) so I asked him about the clone trooper armor and he said that he could help me make it. I am just wondering should I make the clone trooper armor out of foam(which would cost about 100$ my friend sais)? Does anyone here know a place where I can get clone trooper armor? One more question: What would you recommend as a under suit for the armor?

Thank you very much!
    May 1, 2014, 12:49 AM - Re: Clone trooper phase 1 armor #2

3. Member Since
    Oct 2012
    May 1, 2014, 9:45 AM - Re: Clone trooper phase 1 armor #3

I am using Emfraa compression gear I ordered from Amazon. It's cheap, And it will still pass CRL guidelines without becoming too hot.
    clone armor will be more than $100 but less than $700, FYI. It will be almost impossible to get foam armor passed by CRL if that's what you're aiming for.