i've been working on this since the sunday of dragoncon weekend, and put it all on for the first time tonight!
i've got a list of about a dozen adjustments i need to make for comfort, and some things that still need doing / redoing.
- shoulder straps need to be adjusted - digging into shoulders and pushing up mantle
- mantle needs to be better attached to my body (straps under arms)
- thighs need some trimming at the bottom
- forearms need better curve at the bend of the elbow
- trim on the kama stinks. gotta be darker and wider
- kama is too wide, and overlaps in the back. gotta take a good 2" off either side
- build the thermal detonator
- make the holsters and guns.
- better secure handplates to the gloves
- get better gloves. mine don't have long enough cuffs and are too bulky
- put round greeblies on the sides of the shoes
but despite that long list of things to do, i'm pretty happy with my first time putting it all on!