Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Mar 27, 2014, 6:55 PM - Anyone willing to make Captain Rex phase 1 arm gauntlets with gloves? #1

Hello all! I am new to this website, and I am hoping to have lots of fun with you guys and learn from all of your wisdom and knowledge. So lets jump in to it. I am planning on going on Star Wars Celebration 2015. I don't really have a good costume, so I am just going to go with my brown Jedi robe, and I was hoping to wear the Clone Trooper arm gauntlets with the gloves. Unfortunately, I am 16 and have no idea how to make said gloves. One day, I'm hoping to be a member of the 501, and I want my first costume to be a Phase 1 Captain Rex. So can someone maybe talk to me to see if they're/you are willing to make the phase 1 Captain Rex arm gauntlets with the gloves? Also I'd need to know how much it would cost me. Just some things to keep in mind:

1: (if I didn't make it clear, the armor that goes from the clones wrist to their elbows, including their gloves.)

2: I am only 15, my hands are pretty big, (does the gaunlets need exact measurements?)

Thank you for your support guys and I really look forward to hearing from you.

CaptainRex913
  2. Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Mar 27, 2014, 10:14 PM - Re: Anyone willing to make Captain Rex phase 1 arm gauntlets with gloves? #2

I would say that your best bet would be to post on the Rebel Legion boards, or hit up the Clonetrooper.net boards. Do some research, because nobody really advertises their wares on any SW costuming forum. Check the sales threads with plenty of hits. On Clonetroopers, look for the Tor Jedi kit. Kevin might be able to help you out.
  3. Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Mar 28, 2014, 8:35 PM - Re: Anyone willing to make Captain Rex phase 1 arm gauntlets with gloves? #3

Thanks for your suggestion, I didn't know what website I should have but this on, so I thank you for your advice and I'm going to Clonetrooper.net right now.

Thx