Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Sep 2, 2011, 7:44 AM - Ahsoka Tano - Putting together the Kit for my 9 year old #1

Greetings!
    While I have spent upwards of 30 years in various periods of Historical Re-enactment, this is my first foray into the Fantasy genre (but hey, I guess you can say its all fantasy really...)

My 9 year old daughter is jazzed to do Ahsoka and I am looking for suggestions. I guess the headpiece is the critical point in the costume. I saw several threads here where some folks made some outstanding repros out of latex...

That being said, if anyone has walked this path before and now their daughter is too big/ or lost interest, and you'd consider selling, please give me the heads up as Halloween is not that far off.

I was thinking of getting the Parks Saber too...

My son (6 years old) is going for Yoda, and they want me to be the bad guy... so I am cookin' up something Sith-y

Any help, or nudging in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
    Sep 7, 2011, 8:27 AM - Re: Ahsoka Tano - Putting together the Kit for my 9 year old #2

You should PM Webchief. I think he did an Ashoka for his daughter last year. I saw it in person at CV and it looked great.
  3. Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Sep 7, 2011, 5:06 PM - Re: Ahsoka Tano - Putting together the Kit for my 9 year old #3

Yes, Webchief would be the one to contact. My daughter was Ahsoka last year and the head piece he made/makes was spot on. I highly recommend!
  4. Member Since
    Aug 2011
    Sep 9, 2011, 7:32 AM - Re: Ahsoka Tano - Putting together the Kit for my 9 year old #4

Thanks for the heads up...
    But if I could get a used one, that would be great too... I am not picky!
  5. Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Dec 4, 2011, 4:05 AM - Re: Ahsoka Tano - Putting together the Kit for my 9 year old #5

have you looked at the flagship eclipse site ... great stuff there and heaps of tutorials with lots of pics

Flagshipeclipse.com
    Dec 4, 2011, 12:08 PM - Re: Ahsoka Tano - Putting together the Kit for my 9 year old #6

your link isnt working there
  7. Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Dec 23, 2011, 10:24 AM - Re: Ahsoka Tano - Putting together the Kit for my 9 year old #7

Just to piggy back on the thread, thanks for the info, I need to find one for my 4yr old so she can wear it to Star Wars Weekend this coming year at Disney World.
    Last edited by Rasputin; Jan 28, 2012 at 7:24 PM.