Subscribe
    May 28, 2010, 5:33 AM - Accurate ESB E11 blaster/Greeblies - at last, a source #1

Hello chaps

As some of you may know the E11s in each on the OT films changed with each film.

ESB has it's own variation of the E11 with some very weird and oddly shaped greeblies.

Most people just use what ever blaster they can find but now we can all obtain the correct looking greeblies from Steve Tangod Fett.
    steven.rogers2@virgin.net

Below are pics of my recent auction win at the NSC and Steve has finally made a set of moulds to enable him to make more of these on demand so you can now have your own accurate blaster to go with your accurate costume

I can't speak highly of Steve's work, I'm very, very impressed with it all

He sells the greeblies in kit form and would either sell you the whole kit, or just the 'upgrade' kit to enhance you current E11.
    I may do a tutorial soon

They are made from polyurathane and are super light and flexible
    The parts are then glued onto a PVC pipe to make one super light E11

EDIT
    Post edited to show steps taken to make my old E11 into an ESB version using some of Steve greeblie upgrades

First I filed down the front end and filled with milliput

Then I superglued some nuts flat and square into predrilled holes into the scope

The greeblies come in a pour mould so they may need filing down before being stuck into the correct positions, shown here

Line up to check dimensions

Screw into blaster and attach scope rail (screws will be filled over later) or glue use glue to attach rail. I don't trust that method alone

right side complete

left side complete

All this was done in an hour, re spray next
    Last edited by sl/tk8456; May 29, 2010 at 2:23 PM.
    May 28, 2010, 6:22 AM - Re: Accurate ESB E11 blaster/Greeblies - at last, a source #2

That's a **** good looking E-11 John..
    BTW, it was good trooping with you on Saturday.... we all had a blast at the National Space Centre.... eventhough the temperature was around 27c... lol
    May 28, 2010, 8:35 PM - Re: Accurate ESB E11 blaster/Greeblies - at last, a source #3

Nice E-11.
    May 28, 2010, 10:22 PM - Re: Accurate ESB E11 blaster/Greeblies - at last, a source #4

Great E-11 Man!!!!!!!!!!

Leo
    May 29, 2010, 12:51 AM - Re: Accurate ESB E11 blaster/Greeblies - at last, a source #5

Sweet. I have been waiting for those greebs to be made.
    May 29, 2010, 2:24 PM - Re: Accurate ESB E11 blaster/Greeblies - at last, a source #6

First post edited to show upgrade from part of his kit (I'd already made some myself ages ago )