xD well what da ya know i forgot to introduce me self...

Jr Hunter
im 72555 that is my designation number a name i can not give for my own personal reasons...ive been a big star wars fan ever since i first saw the movies and have always favored the mercineries for some reason...im currently working on a Jango Fett open seasons Jango and Myles...any questions or anything that you guys wanna ask me feel free to drop a pm...oh and btw just for the heck of it and to let everyone know i listen to all music that i find pleasant to my ear...so dont take no offence if i sometimes say i dont like a serten song from a serten band..oh and just for the heck of it again i should warn you i am a comunist by choise and do believe in equality among people and in the real democracy but i dont care much for what other people are by political choise its their choise to make so i leave it to them...

am here to have fun,make a few costumes,make a few friends(hopefully) and enjoy the mandalorianness of life:):wacko

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back