Uk, Isle of Wight saying Hello

From
    Isle of Wight , United Kingdom

Uk, Isle of Wight saying Hello

hi all, new here , so im doing the introduction thing.Names Glenn, and I live in the southern (UK) back water , the isle of wight. first found this site when researching a 1/6 scale BF for a client, and thought 'what the hell ,Ill do a full size costume to accompany my 501ST UKG Vader set up. Very well known under another screen name for my custom 1/6 scale star wars work, primarily Lord Vader, see here for my work hurricane1002's Library | Photobucket,
    Part of a small but highly industrious 'outpost' of the UKG , having found and renovated the Californian Land speeder originally built by RoberT Strever in the 70s.we are also creating a full size pod racer. Personally ive been involved recently with a gammorean guard build and most recently a Boushh build.Ive collected a fair few parts so far for my ESB fett, from various sources,a beautiful GMH cold cast helmet from Asok, MoW, ebay, MojoFett and hope to order an EE3 from sidewinder any day now.Looking forward to becoming fully active on here so I can learn,learn ,learn and maybe contribute where I can ,thanx for reading
    G
    Last edited by Toymaker; Aug 29, 2013 at 3:01 PM. Reason: additional info

From
    Greenwood, AR

Re: Uk, Isle of Wight saying Hello

hello and welcome

From
    Fremont, CA

Wow, what great experience you have, looking forward to seeing your builds. Happy to have you with us Brother!

From
    Coventry, UK

Hi There!

From
    Isle of Wight , United Kingdom

CarlWaterworth said: View Post
    Hi There!
    Hi there too, thanx for joining the VRS fan page

From
    Coventry, UK

Looking forward to next weekend and seeing the awesome Landspeeder again cant wait until the Podracer is done! awesome stuff!