Uh...hello there

Uh...hello there

hello, I am new here I have enjoyed the site for about two months it is great to see all of the creative ideas that have come out of the love of just a hand full of characters. I have allways had a strong attachment to starwars and costuming just never had the time to put them together. I made a custom Mando for halloween this year and plan on improving on it for quite some time. One day I hope to use the skills I learn on here to create my own Clone Armor then step up to making a Republic Commando. I will attempt to post some pictures of my halloween costume when I get the pictures on my laptop

Nice to meet you all Johnny

Re: Uh...hello there

Here is a picture of me in my armor before hitting a costume contest I got second place I was not anatomially correct to win.

Alright apparently I dont know how to post pictures.....

From
    ASHLAND, KENTUCKY

Welcome to TDH
    Im fairly new myself, but i have to say this is by far the best bunch of people you could ever meet. The knowledge and talent is unbelievable. Everyone is eager to help in any way, so all you have to do is ask....and i believe you have to start somewhere, so no question is stupid, and no one here makes you feel that way.
    Good luck with your progress!!!!

From
    SF Bay Area, CA

Welcome to the board. Looks like some nice rods back there. Would that mean your using a Fishing Blast instead of a Fusion Blaster?

Bubba Fett said: View Post
    Welcome to the board. Looks like some nice rods back there. Would that mean your using a Fishing Blast instead of a Fusion Blaster?
    Mostly I fish for Aiwah, Does any one know where a vode could get some bait?

I do have a few questions; Like what is the right way to post pictures?

Has any one had trouble getting snaps attached to sterlite arrmor? I tried everything Industrial hot glue, Epoxy, superglue nothing will bond to this stuff. I had to duct tape it down for halloween. I dont like how it hung.

Other input on the armor would be good Aside from the legs and gauntlets, they were totaly improvised last minuteish. I had to scrath build my helmet after a rubies fiasco.

thanks for the time

Uptown

From
    Mandalore

Hey there vode. Welcome to TDH. I know how ya feel. I pretty new too! Your armor looks pretty good there. What did you make it out of? I also look forward to seeing your commando armor. I am also trying my best to make some.....

From
    Mandalore

I post my pictures from photobucket, and just add the link here. I'm not interly sure that's how one does it, though.