Subscribe
    Nov 24, 2010, 5:50 PM - Tree hugger signing in. #1

Hello all you Bounty Hunters of questionable character and unsavory reputations !

Jack here - TB 4997. Relatively new member of the 501st looking to build a bounty hunter. Why would a shiny scout (not even a dirty one) be looking to don some well worn, battle scarred armor and think about taking up the cause of the BH ?

Simple - who doesn't like a BH !

Look forward to hearing from a lot of ya and meeting some in person over time !
    Last edited by Luckyjack; Dec 4, 2010 at 10:06 AM.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. Formerly saint nasty Mike M.'s Avatar
    Nov 24, 2010, 7:51 PM - Re: Tree hugger signing in. #2

welcome to tdh, it's a good time around here. do you have any preference in what version of boba you want to do? there's more versions of boba then there are movies. the various pre-productions, holiday special, then the good old standards of ESB and ROTJ (i'm an rotj), rotj-se, and probably a couple more that i can't remember. you'll learn as you go, just don't let noobish enthusiasm get the better of you like it has with so many of us.

btw, i thought TB's were called tree-dodgers, not tree-huggers.
    Nov 25, 2010, 1:29 AM - Re: Tree hugger signing in. #3

Thanks for the welocme Saint ! Looking at the traditional ESB version - i prefer the muted color scheme. Also, I can quickly see how that newbie enthusiasm can get you in trouble around here ! (and yes - dodging is the proper term but quite a few find hugging to be more accurate since the dodging success rate ain't so good !)