Subscribe
    Aug 9, 2013, 7:49 PM - Reality doesn't care if you believe in it <3 #1

Hello All!

I recently set out to embark on my journey and adventure of creating a costume character worth of acceptance by the 501st.

I am from St. Louis, MO. I will be submitted my character approvel to both the 501st Midwest and 70th Explorers.

I am torn in my decision. I *want* to be a female Boba, but my desire to troop has me considering expanded universe characters like Rav Bralor.

More about me. I am a mother to my beautiful 6 month old daughter. Her name is Amelia. She was named after Allana Djo Solo, who poses as the war orphan Amelia Solo. She has a Star Wars themed nursery. Once I am complete with making the bedding, I will share my build thread ^_^ I am married to an incredible man who also has a love for Star Wars and video games. We are best friends. I have a borning 9 to 5 job as a Project Manager for a large telecommunications company.

I look forward to building friendships, along with seeking advice and support along the way.

<3
  2. Aug 10, 2013, 12:03 AM - Re: Reality doesn't care if you believe in it <3 #2

Welcome to the TDH! Rav Bralor is awesome! I would def go for that!
    Aug 10, 2013, 12:33 AM - Re: Reality doesn't care if you believe in it <3 #3

Quote Aicire said: View Post
    She was named after Allana Djo Solo
    Man, that's obscure! I've been working my way through the legacy of the force novels for awhile now. Just moved on to Revelation.
    Aug 10, 2013, 1:53 AM - Re: Reality doesn't care if you believe in it <3 #4

Quote BobaFiend said: View Post
    Man, that's obscure! I've been working my way through the legacy of the force novels for awhile now. Just moved on to Revelation.
    That's awesome! You will meet Allana/ Amelia in Invincible. She will be renamed Amelia the war orphan so that she can go into hiding and escape the assisnation.

And thank you Darth Voorhees! I am feeling more confident in my decision of Rav.
    Aug 10, 2013, 7:13 AM - Re: Reality doesn't care if you believe in it <3 #5

Welcome to the home of all Fett... and non-Fett too!
    Aug 10, 2013, 8:58 AM - Re: Reality doesn't care if you believe in it <3 #6

Welcome to TDH. If you have any questions, we will do our best to answer them. Have fun with your build, and enjoy the journey.
    Aug 10, 2013, 9:24 AM - Re: Reality doesn't care if you believe in it <3 #7

Thank you both!

You're all so welcoming ^_^