Not so new, but never introduced myself !

From
    Summerville SC USA

Not so new, but never introduced myself !

Hello ! I've actually been a member here over a year, but never introduced myself. My real name is Terry, I live in South Carolina, USA, and I'm 39 years old. I got into prop replicas making custom lightsabers and then started making a scratch built Boba Fett costume. I have since done other replicas such as a Predator Bio Mask, an Arc Reactor replica, An Optimus Prime blaster rifle, A Kingdom Hearts Keyblade and more. My friend and I have a Facebook fanpage we update at Vector Sigma Creations | Facebook . I am currently in the process of building a custom Mandalorian assassin outfit, I have finished the blaster pistol which is based off of Boba's rifle, and am working on a custom helmet with a flip-down visor to represent a thermal imaging visor. I am going to try harder to contribute more here like I do on the RPF.

Re: Not so new, but never introduced myself !

cool beans lol. well it looks like your seasoned in the arts

From
    UK

SPARTAN117GW said: View Post
    cool beans lol.
    Cool beans.. lmao. Now there something I've not heard in years!
    Welcome aboard Terry, look forward to seeing some of your stuff.

Welcome! Looking forward to see that Mando assassin!

And btw, I'm the one you just replied to on deviantArt (Eternal-Wake). So yeah, I found this place

Welcome! Glad to meet you. I think I made the same mistake. I joined and then just started posting without ever making a formal greeting. I'm from Mississippi good to have another southerner on here! Good luck with your Mando assasin costume!