New to TDH

From
    Benton, AR

New to TDH

Hello all. I'm a new member of TDH, but I lurked here a few years ago. I recently got the urge to dig out all my old materials and give my Fett costume another go. I'm going to start by scratch building an ESB bucket. I will post progress pics and will be open to any suggestions that any of you may have to offer.
    I have been a fan of Star Wars since 1992 (since I was 7 y.o.), but my interest fell after ep 2 lol. I'm still an avid fan of the original trilogy, and have always been a fan of Boba Fett.
    I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

Psion

From
    Pittsburgh

Re: New to TDH

Excellent! Glad to have you here! Looking forward to seeing that helmet progress! I love those threads. Have fun!

El1te

From
    Buenos Aires - Argentina

Welcome & Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

welcome!!!

From
    Sunshine State, USA!

Welcome to the boards! You've come to the right place if you like Fett!

From
    Benton, AR

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I have started modeling Boba's helmet. Once I'm finished, I'll attempt to unwrap it in Pepakura and continue from there. I haven't done any modeling in a while, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity get back into it. I'll post some screen grabs when the model is presentable as the cheek area seems to be giving me some trouble.
    Most of the model will be done in Silo, then Lightwave for a few finishing details and clean-up.

Psion