Subscribe
    Dec 6, 2008, 4:11 AM - Mabuhay!!! #1

Bah weep granah weep ninni bong!!

Greetings! Kabuto here, I'm from the Philippines. I've been a fan of Bobba Fett since I saw him in the big screen and like any kid whose dream is dressing up as a bounty hunter may soon come to life.
    I'm lucky to find TDH, not only that the forum is rich in information but also houses a lot of talented people. More power to you guys, great to be here.
  2. Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Dec 6, 2008, 5:14 AM - Re: Mabuhay!!! #2

welcome mate. I was born in S'pore but now live in UK

u have a really good armourer out in Phillipines (MLC) and a another compnay with .... a mixed reputation - SFP.

enjoy ur stay, lots of good info here. Nice to see more SE Asian troopers/BH's/costumers! I am sure the S'pore 501 GML posts on here regularly too (and he is a Fett head!)

happy to help in any way matey

and is it sad that I know that initial quote - by that alone, u must be in 30s at least ;P
    BORN TO BE STUPID!!!

Nate
    Dec 7, 2008, 2:37 AM - Re: Mabuhay!!! #3

Hello Kabuto, Your right about TDH i found it by prue luck to. Its so good!
    Jan 20, 2009, 7:13 AM - Re: Mabuhay!!! #4

Quote Heatshock said: View Post
    welcome mate. I was born in S'pore but now live in UK

u have a really good armourer out in Phillipines (MLC) and a another compnay with .... a mixed reputation - SFP.

enjoy ur stay, lots of good info here. Nice to see more SE Asian troopers/BH's/costumers! I am sure the S'pore 501 GML posts on here regularly too (and he is a Fett head!)

happy to help in any way matey

and is it sad that I know that initial quote - by that alone, u must be in 30s at least ;P
    BORN TO BE STUPID!!!

Nate
    I've met Mr MLC in one of our trooping GREAT guy!! He makes trooping more fun and yes heard about his great talent when it comes to TB & of course Fett armor. About SFP, yes I've heard he's doing his business in the Philippines, but a lot of negative issues.
    That's correct I'm already 32, nothing to be sad about. I had a blast watching those cartoons during the 80's.