Just signed up!

Just signed up!

Hi everyone,

Well I have been into prop building for quite sometime and can no longer resist putting together a Boba Fett display. I will be asking LOTS of questions and hope to learn who makes the best most accurate pieces.

I am really looking forward to diving in here!

From
    I dont even know!

Re: Just signed up!

Welcome to your new obsession!

Seriously though, you will love it here. Lots of helpful people and great info.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

From
    Torrance, California USA

cool man welcome!

From
    Helsinki, Finland (Yeah, I'm one with the penguins)

Welcome, and before you hit everybody with big lists of questions, try the search button. You'll find that nearly everything you are about to as is already covered somewhere.
    Good luck with your build, and remember to take pictures..

Welcome to TDH. Don't forget about the TDH wiki. There is a lot of useful info there too. As chibi fett said, pictures, pictures, pictures. I think I'm safe to say that just about everyone likes to see progress. At least I do. Good luck!

Thanks guys! I'll give the site a thorough once (or twice) over but prepare yourselves for lots of questioning....(its the bounty hunter in me) 8) er...I mean...

I have heard FettPride makes the best ESB bucket....I think I'm going to do an ESB for sure....I just like it because it was the first time we saw boba in the flesh in the original films.