Hi there from Essex :-)

From
    Essex, England

Hi there from Essex :-)

Hi all

I was signposted here by the guys at jedi-robe.com so thought I'd check it out :-)

I'm after a fem Boba, although I am not particularly good at making things myself, I was hoping to find people who just happen to enjoy making costumes in their spare time ;-)
    - or selling them on, or just point me to the right places to buy parts so I can pick up as much as possible ready made.

I will explore the boards!

From
    Coalisland

Re: Hi there from Essex :-)

Welcome.......

From
    Hertford UK

Hey, i'm your neighbour, Hertford!

Danabanana said: View Post
    Hi all

I was signposted here by the guys at jedi-robe.com so thought I'd check it out :-)

I'm after a fem Boba, although I am not particularly good at making things myself, I was hoping to find people who just happen to enjoy making costumes in their spare time ;-)
    - or selling them on, or just point me to the right places to buy parts so I can pick up as much as possible ready made.

I will explore the boards!
    Welcome! We have some AWESOME femme Bobas here! Lady Fett has a great costume and I know she did a lot of things herself, so you might reach out to her or dig through her build thread. There are other ones around and even a couple makers that could provide you with the downscaled/modified parts that go along with the Fem-Fett.

Do some reading and don't be afraid to ask questions if you get stuck somewhere!

From
    England

Ah Essex, land of kings and queens. Who cannot but wonder about the magnificent beauty of Grays, Harlow, South Ockenden; or stand in awe at the majestic tranquillity of the Eastgate centre in Basildon; is there any finer island than Canvey Island or any finer post pub kebab than from "H&H Kebabs" on the Kings Road in Brentwood? I myself was born in the mighty town of Romford, Essex and still hail from the picturesque county of dreams. Welcome to the boards sister femme fett.

Andy

From
    Essex, England

I will look up Lady Fett

(I work in Romford Andy!)

From
    England

Ah, Romford.