hi everybody

From
    i live in a small town in Norway, Scandinavia

hi everybody

I am completely new to everything related to customizing and building armors, but Iv always had a passion for the Mandalorian armors, and customs.
    so for Halloween this year me and two of my friends decided to create mandalorian armors using Sintra. so i found this forum and checked it out and it looks really cool.

From
    Greensburg Indiana

Re: hi everybody

welcome!!! glad to have you here. also dont forget to checkout http://mercs.firespray.net/ THEY are the #1 resource for custom mandos alot of the mercs members are also members here too. we are one happy family!

From
    Beaverton, Oregon

Halloween is right around the corner bro, Better get to work. Welcome, by the way.

From
    i live in a small town in Norway, Scandinavia

thanks guys
    im trying to find thread with some kind of walkthrough or tutorial, can any one point me in the right direction?

Creon said: View Post
    thanks guys
    im trying to find thread with some kind of walkthrough or tutorial, can any one point me in the right direction?
    hello!

that is pretty much the whole board!

there isn't going to be a single thread that covers how to build an entire suit.

make sure to read through the wiki:
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?t=25919

as it has a lot of links to different tutorials.

the info there is VERY heavily centered toward boba fett. if you are doing a custom, the mandalorian mercs board is really great!