Hi!

Hi!

Well, hmm..I guess I'm a newbie haha...not too experienced in the costume-building area, but have certainly had quite some time building up a range of different costumes (the Deep Eyes soldier from Final Fantasy:SW movie, a pretty accurate Solid Snake costume, and Jin-Roh trooper from the Jin-Roh: Wolf Brigade movie) but I'm trying to assemble my own ESB-styled Fett costume in time for August! (GenCon here in the midwest, Dallas ComicCon, etc.) Anyways so yeah, I'm Evan...on my way to that magical 5 post limit :-p

Re: Hi!

Welcome to the group, man!

I'm sure we'd all be thrilled to see your past work.
    Hmmm, August is a pretty tight deadline for a finished costume, especially if you were palnning on making a "budget Fett". Nevertheless, I'm sure you'll find the wealth of knowledge of the members here at TDH will be a great help.

Re: Hi!

I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow of what's left of what I used to have...neither costumes are complete anymore, parts have long since been sold, but they're still pretty cool to have around (especially hte Deep Eyes armor..one of only I few I've ever seen)