Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Feb 2014
    Feb 11, 2014, 12:58 AM - Hello there! #1

Hey there folks!
    TK-6591 reporting in!
    I am 26 and ran in to my first 501st member about 3 years ago and a few months later I had my TK kit ordered and it all began. I brought that with to my first ever convention, SDCC 2012, and had a blast. I regretfully never trooped again partially due to busy job, but I was happy with what I made and figured I'll leave the important troops to those who do it best.
    I then grew out of my TK as a result of an active lifestyle, and made goals to cosplay Bane from TDKR..however after finally realizing the cost of a screen accurate costume I went against it. If I was going to spend big money again I wanted it to be something I could really be proud of like Boba Fett! I have always been a huge fan of Boba Fett, like many, and I felt like it was time to join you folks over here for some proper guidance. I have also been sitting on a Han Solo in carbonite cast for about 6 months now that I plan on tackling first, and then on to building a ROTJ Boba Fett suit to stand beside it. For SDCC 2014 I will be resizing my TK to bring with, but if a Boba Fett suit is nearing completion by that time I may consider bringing that instead.
    Feb 11, 2014, 1:32 AM - Re: Hello there! #2

Hello and welcome... good luck on the build .. Can't wait to see some HIC progress .. I would like to do one some day, that would just be the coolest.
    Feb 19, 2014, 12:38 AM - Hello there! #3

Yeah Brother I'm looking forward to seeing your work, add many many pics right now do it
    Coffee + TDH member pics = good times rectifying - really is a word , I love chewing gum.
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app