Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Jul 25, 2010, 12:36 AM - Hello from Texas #1

Hello. I just started my first Fett suit a few weeks ago and have been using the site since before I got started. I'm waiting for my shipout date for the Air Force and started the this "little" project to keep myself busy after it was pushed back twice.
    I'm 24, married, no kids, and a giant Boba fan, but this site is teaching me you don't know how much you don't know until you learn it.
    Hoping to learn a lot more as I go along and I'll try to get some pictures up as soon as I can of my progress so far. Talk to everyone soon.
    Jul 25, 2010, 1:43 AM - Re: Hello from Texas #2

Hiya! (From Texas as well!) Welcome to TDH. If I can help you in any way just shoot me a pm. I'm finishing up my first Fett and getting ready to take it to Celebration V. Kinda stoked about that.

Advice I can offer... take your time, do your research and don't be afraid to reach and ask for help... everyone is real helpful and there is a lot of info/knowledge to be shared.
  3. Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Jul 25, 2010, 9:28 PM - Re: Hello from Texas #3

Quote Drexx Korso said: View Post
    Hiya! (From Texas as well!) Welcome to TDH. If I can help you in any way just shoot me a pm. I'm finishing up my first Fett and getting ready to take it to Celebration V. Kinda stoked about that.

Advice I can offer... take your time, do your research and don't be afraid to reach and ask for help... everyone is real helpful and there is a lot of info/knowledge to be shared.
    I'd love to go to celebration, looks like a blast. I go to "Star Wars" weekend at Disney World, for the last two years, and they told me about it when my wife and I went the last go 'round. You got any pictures of your costume posted?
    Thanks for the warm welcome and hopefully I'll contribute to the community.
    Jul 25, 2010, 11:40 PM - Re: Hello from Texas #4

Welcome, I'm originally from Austin (God, I miss it).
  5. Member Since
    Jul 2010
    Jul 25, 2010, 11:58 PM - Re: Hello from Texas #5

Quote dsonik1 said: View Post
    Welcome, I'm originally from Austin (God, I miss it).
    Yeah, after basic, it's off to New Mexico for about a year. I'm going to be in the same boat as you the entire time.
    Jul 26, 2010, 12:01 AM - Re: Hello from Texas #6

LOL I left Austin for basic in 93..... been missin her ever since. Geez, sounds like the beginnin of a country song
  7. FettDad is offline FettDad
    Jul 26, 2010, 12:40 AM - Re: Hello from Texas #7

welcome aboard brother!
    Jul 26, 2010, 1:42 AM - Re: Hello from Texas #8

Quote Kthur said: View Post
    I'd love to go to celebration, looks like a blast. I go to "Star Wars" weekend at Disney World, for the last two years, and they told me about it when my wife and I went the last go 'round. You got any pictures of your costume posted.
    Thanks for the warm welcome and hopefully I'll contribute to the community.
    I will here shortly... most of my progress pics are uploaded on my laptop which blew up about to weeks ago... waiting till after CV5 to fix it. (Pretty sure graphics card blew up)... But I should have the full costume pics here in a bit... just waiting on a couple more pieces and a little more paint on the jetpack.
  9. Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Feb 20, 2014, 10:52 AM - Re: Hello from Texas #9

If you come to Austin say hello! We could go have Fett pints down town
    Feb 20, 2014, 11:02 AM - Re: Hello from Texas #10

Welcome Brother Kthur, where are you shipping out too?

Take care, Jim.