Hello from Puyallup, WA

From
    Puyallup, WA

Hello from Puyallup, WA

Hi. I joined TDH a few months back but never introduced myself. I'm Travis. I am a member of the 501st Garrison Titan in WA. I normally troop a TIE pilot or IMP Officer. I am expanding my collection of uniforms to include a Boba Fett. I have a set of beautiful Fett Pride armor and am waiting on all my soft parts to come in from Bobmaker. Looking forward to my first troop even as Fett. I still need some pieces, such as boots w/ toe spikes, side arm blaster, gauntlet darts, EE3, wookie scalps, jet pack harness, and shin tools. Any help in these areas would be appreciated since I don't have permissions to post on the forums yet.

Cheers,
    Travis
    TI-5265

From
    Douglasville, Ga.

Re: Hello from Puyallup, WA

Welcome officially! Plenty of info here for you to find the answers yours looking for. EXCEPT the boots you should have no issue sourcing parts. Take your time and enjoy it. You can post comments in other threads, you just can't do that in the cargo hold. A few days and a few posts and that goes away.

Account Deactivated

Welcome officially!You're cool.i think.i hope you enjoy youself. and happy new year.esky rc heli

From
    Greenwood, AR

Hello and Welcome... Yep i think we are all waiting on some new MOW boots.. CA Boots makes a pair. but i think they are made of suede and not canvas

https://www.caboots.com/cart/product...t_ankle_boots/

From
    Puyallup, WA

Thanks for the warm welcomes and help. I hope to show off my new Fett digs at Seattles ECCC in march. I will post pics.

From
    Deliverence, Indiana

Hello from Puyallup, WA

Welcome!!!
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app