Hello from Plymouth (U.K)

Hello from Plymouth (U.K)

Hello All

Joined the site last year and now i think i am ready to take the jump and start building,Like almost everyone one here star wars has always been a part of my life, I have always loved props/replicas from these films and am in the throws of puting together two life size Vaders, the ESB Vader will look naked without a Boba next to him and from what i have seen so far on this site i should be able to learn the skills needed to nail him, Can i just thank anyone who has posted tutorials or templates here in the past as i will probably be using them in the near future ,you have made my daunting but exiting task a little easier,
    Cheers

Al.

From
    Kent , UK

Re: Hello from Plymouth (U.K)

Hi and welcome to the forum, I'm still new here myself , it's a hive of information

ICEmonkey said: View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forum, I'm still new here myself , it's a hive of information

Sure is there is so much info here,and ever one seems so open about methods,good place to be

From
    Kent , UK

Your not wrong there everyone shares the information on how they did it ,or what would be a better way , it's all constructive with not slamming , it's a great place to be , I'm a moderator on two rc tank sites and sometimes a newb puts a post up with his pride and joy and it gets shot down in flames , constructive criticism I can accept , but pulling someone's work to pieces I won't ( sounds of me climbing down from my soap box in the background )

From
    Cheshire, UK

Welcome to TDH!