Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Feb 14, 2013, 2:16 PM - Hello from Mississippi!! #1

Hey guys! Brian here from Mississippi. Long time SW/Fett fan. Been wanting to start a nice Fett suit for a long time. This place looks like an excellent source with a very helpful community. I'll be sure and keep everyone posted with any progress I make.

Cheers!

Brian
    Feb 14, 2013, 10:50 PM - Hello from Mississippi!! #2

Ahhhhh MS shut up!!! There are a few of us Boba Fett fans here after all. Maybe the state isn't a total loss after all!! Can't wait to see your progress!
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app
  3. Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Feb 14, 2013, 11:20 PM - Re: Hello from Mississippi!! #3

Lol! You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I'd given up all hope here in "good ole" MS. Nice to know I'm not the only crazy one in these parts.
  4. Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Feb 15, 2013, 9:44 AM - Re: Hello from Mississippi!! #4

Hi and welcome
  5. Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Mar 2, 2013, 8:51 PM - Re: Hello from Mississippi!! #5

I wish I was less surprised to see another MS fan. I'm currently in Louisiana for work, but spent the 10 years before that in MS. Good luck! I'm in the same boat as you ... finally ready to take the plunge after a long time of lurking around this board.
  6. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Mar 17, 2013, 7:35 PM - Re: Hello from Mississippi!! #6

another MS guy here, too. Where are you in MS? I am on the Coast in LB
  7. Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Mar 19, 2013, 9:42 AM - Re: Hello from Mississippi!! #7

QtheGuru said: View Post
    another MS guy here, too. Where are you in MS? I am on the Coast in LB
    I'm from Clinton. Rarely, if ever, get back there nowadays though. My family moved to Ft. Worth a couple years back ... a much better place to visit IMO.
    Mar 25, 2013, 2:53 PM - Re: Hello from Mississippi!! #8

Welcome! I'm in Louisiana if anyone ever wants to get together and check out some Fett gear. We have two Fetts in LA right now. A ROTJ and a Pre Pro II. Good luck!
  9. Sep 12, 2013, 2:30 PM - Re: Hello from Mississippi!! #9

Other Fett fans from MS? Awesome. I am from the McComb, MS area, though I moved to Charleston, SC a few years back. Saw this as I was skimming through to see if there were any other SC. I go to MS/LA multiple times a year so I might have to see if any of you are still around the area!