Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    May 2012
    May 28, 2012, 2:41 PM - Hello from Los Angeles (for the summer) #1

Hello friends!

I am a college student currently back home in Los Angeles for the summer and I would love to complete a bucket this summer. I have trying to build one since I have been about 8 or 9 but of coarse its hard to build one when your that age. I don't have a ton of experience building but I am a somewhat experienced painter. I have been looking around the forum for about an hour and I can't seem to find any good starting places. I wouldn't mind spending about $100 but not much more and would actually not mind doing a lot of work on the helmet. I hope to have a completed bucket by the end of the summer!

Edit: After some looking around the forums I see the ASOK helmets talked about a lot but I don't really know where to look to get one. Again I am willing and want to put a lot of work into it I just need a place to start.
    Last edited by Ampersand; May 28, 2012 at 3:53 PM.
    May 28, 2012, 5:02 PM - Re: Hello from Los Angeles (for the summer) #2

Hello,and welcome.
    Do you want to buy a helmet to paint up or do you want to build one from scratch?
    look in the helmet section, at the stickies and you will see Wizard of flight templates. They are a great place to start for a scratch build
    http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/b...mplates-10497/
    Have fun