Subscribe
  1. Apr 19, 2013, 8:48 AM - Hello From Lincoln UK! #1

Hi! Im Jack, im 19 and im from Lincolnshire in the UK. Im a massive fan of prop and costume making, and have done various simple projects building helmets and masks, but have come here seeking advice on making something of a higher quality.
    My aim is to this year complete a (Budget) mandalorian costume of a good quality (Not quite 501st i'll add!) and to keep all progress posted here
    Look forward to speaking to you guys and hearing some advice on how to get started!
  2. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    Apr 19, 2013, 9:05 AM - Re: Hello From Lincoln UK! #2

No advice offered from myself personally because Im new also, but hey welcome to the mando nation! Happy to have you aboard bud.
  3. Member Since
    Dec 2012
    Apr 19, 2013, 9:12 AM - Re: Hello From Lincoln UK! #3

hi and welcome
    Apr 19, 2013, 1:19 PM - Re: Hello From Lincoln UK! #4

Welcome Jack to the forum but if you need any info just look on here and if it isn't there just ask one of us guys or girls will chime in to help out.
  5. Apr 19, 2013, 3:07 PM - Re: Hello From Lincoln UK! #5

Thanks for all the welcomes! Ill be sure to have a good look round soon, started a project today which ill start posting up photos of tomorrow (alluminium fett armour experiment), just a material test. But yeah glad to be on board!