Subscribe
    Jul 2, 2009, 8:41 PM - Hello. KalamMekhar Introduction! #1

Hello everyone I am under the moniker of KalamMekhar here on these fine forums and you should be seeing a lot of me in the next few months as I am building a custom Mandalorian suit.

A little bit about me:

I am 16 years old (eek!) I have a 40hour a week job at a mechanical contractor in my town. I have liked star wars since I was in 5th grade (not sure what age that is.) It started when we would bring those plastic lightsabers to school and duel outside during recess! I wanted to make the mandalorian armor for about 2 weeks now and started getting everything all set up to start making everything last weekend. (June 27th or so?)
    I have lurked on these forums since I decided to make the suit to get ideas and to see all of the amazing pictures! I am really looking forward to participating in this forum and can't wait to get some parts of my suit done to show you all some pictures!

Take care!

John.
  2. Jul 4, 2009, 8:10 PM - Re: Hello. KalamMekhar Introduction! #2

Hello John,

I'm new in these parts as well and also just now starting to design my Mando suit... I'm thinkin full style and blending eras a bit... I was sorta raised on Star Wars to nice to meet you.

LZC