Hi everyone! I am a life long fett fan/ addict. I was a member of this forum but couldn't remember or find my login info so I re-registered.

How deep does my addiction go? Tattoo's yes have them of the mando symbol. Costume- yes well in the works, I have one more year to complete it. Me and my wife had a costume wedding and for our 5 yr anniversary we are going to have a costume party and I want to be fett. So how long have I been married? Collection yes, I have several shelves at home for Fett stuff, one of my motorcycles is covered in mando logos and named "Sinister Urge" Where did that come from? I even have a custom M/C helemt much like the one one I have seen on here but I think mine looks better and I am selling it on ebay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOBA-...erpreviewZtrue. I am a teacher and have fett all over the class, last year on of my test questions was "how many images of fett do I have in the class, I think it was 23 att he time. I also pinstripe and custom paint and go by the name FETT when I sign my work. WWW. FETTSTRIPES.com
check it out and tell me what you think. Well off to do other things.