Hello form Illinois

From
    Illinois

Hello form Illinois

After being a member on here for two or so year I thought it was time to get to know everybody.

My name is Thomas and I have been costuming for about a year now. I am also a member of the 501st
    AR-27823 Clone Commander Blitz.

Now that I have that done and have been trooping for almost 6 months now I have the bug. I wanna get started on my Boba Fett, I am in the money and research stage right now. After working on my Blitz I feel like I'm ready for a bigger challenge, but still haven't picked ESB or ROTJ.

I have a WIP page of blitz here on CT.N Sign In - 501st CloneTroopers Detachment

Any thought, comments, help, or suggestions are always welcome. I have a great group of trooper in my area for support.

looking forward to everything here at TDH,
    Thomas

From
    Chicago Illinois-ish

Re: Hello form Illinois

Welcome, where in IL?

From
    Chicago Illinois-ish

Just saw you're Midwest Garrison...me too! I'm just outside of Chicago. Any help I can offer, let me know. We have lots of combind fett knowledge in the MWG. Decide of a price, then add about 20-50% to that Decide how much you want/CAN do (i.e. painting,building from scratch or buying parts, sewing) yourself, and watch the cargo hold like a hawk. You can find some great deals if you are vigilant.
    Terry.

From
    Illinois

I am from Arcola, or if you don't know of it. Champaigen, home of the U of I and the fighting Illini.

I have ball parked that ill need at least $3000 to do a decent fett. I am comfortable painting and building props. I do think I would need to work from kits for the armor build tho.

I don't know if you have access to CT.N to check out my blitz build but if not i have a not so in depth version on the midwests page too.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

Also, I'm planning on going up to Schaumburg for lego land next month. Will you be there any of the days for that?