Subscribe
    Jun 11, 2012, 8:37 PM - Hello From Arizona! #1

Hi Y'all
    I love this site so much info!
    I'm working on my first "real" costume a Fem Fett...
    So far I think I am kickin booty got my bucket from ASOK.
    Made my chest armor from scratch, and the rest of the armor did a trash can version.
    Knees and Gauntlets are the last I have to figure out. Then its time for paint
    Hope to talk to some of you in the future!
    Jun 11, 2012, 9:41 PM - Hello From Arizona! #2

Welcome to TDH plenty of info and always here to help
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app
    Jun 11, 2012, 10:25 PM - Re: Hello From Arizona! #3

Hello, and welcome
    Your right there is a heap of info here and lots of sharing advice. Have fun with you Fem-Fett build, don't forget to post pic's and share construction process, I know there's a few here that would be interested in seeing the Fem-Fett build.
    If I remember it right a few have been asking about where to get Fem armour...
    Jun 12, 2012, 11:15 AM - Re: Hello From Arizona! #4

Thanks!
    I will post some pics this weekend. I am in the rough stages still but its coming along great!
    The chest armor was easiest to do with making a plaster cast of my chest then poring the armor out of the mold. Will try to get pics of that as well. Cost was about 20.
    I am just floored with the amount of people out there that are just like me. So happy I found this site. I'm not alone and it feels great!
    Jun 12, 2012, 5:21 PM - Re: Hello From Arizona! #5

Welcome to the mad house ! Any questions on ally armour message me i'll be glad to help
    Jun 12, 2012, 5:28 PM - Hello From Arizona! #6

It was the same way with me...until I found the mandalorian Mercs...and then I ditched my Fett project and went to custom mandalorian instead
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app
    Jun 12, 2012, 6:36 PM - Re: Hello From Arizona! #7

I want to do this too! But I wanna do the Fem Fett first. I have only seen 1 good version of this and it was in pics. I'm sure there are others.

Quote Fettistics said: View Post
    It was the same way with me...until I found the mandalorian Mercs...and then I ditched my Fett project and went to custom mandalorian instead
    - - - Updated - - -

Awesome thanks!

Quote jakefox24 said: View Post
    Welcome to the mad house ! Any questions on ally armour message me i'll be glad to help
  8. Nov 10, 2013, 11:37 PM - Re: Hello From Arizona! #8

Me and a couple friends are thinking about starting a star wars larp in Arizona and move it across all the states so if any knows of any larpers who like star war, I will post more news as it developes and seeing some of the cool costumes on this site I would say there are plenty of applicants