Hello From Arizona!

From
    Phoenix, AZ by way of Tampa, FL

Hello From Arizona!

Hi Y'all
    I love this site so much info!
    I'm working on my first "real" costume a Fem Fett...
    So far I think I am kickin booty got my bucket from ASOK.
    Made my chest armor from scratch, and the rest of the armor did a trash can version.
    Knees and Gauntlets are the last I have to figure out. Then its time for paint
    Hope to talk to some of you in the future!

Hello From Arizona!

Welcome to TDH plenty of info and always here to help
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From
    Christchurch,New Zealand

Re: Hello From Arizona!

Hello, and welcome
    Your right there is a heap of info here and lots of sharing advice. Have fun with you Fem-Fett build, don't forget to post pic's and share construction process, I know there's a few here that would be interested in seeing the Fem-Fett build.
    If I remember it right a few have been asking about where to get Fem armour...

From

Thanks!
    I will post some pics this weekend. I am in the rough stages still but its coming along great!
    The chest armor was easiest to do with making a plaster cast of my chest then poring the armor out of the mold. Will try to get pics of that as well. Cost was about 20.
    I am just floored with the amount of people out there that are just like me. So happy I found this site. I'm not alone and it feels great!

From
    Fordingbridge, New Forest

Welcome to the mad house ! Any questions on ally armour message me i'll be glad to help

Hello From Arizona!

It was the same way with me...until I found the mandalorian Mercs...and then I ditched my Fett project and went to custom mandalorian instead
    Quote Quote Posted from iOS app

From

I want to do this too! But I wanna do the Fem Fett first. I have only seen 1 good version of this and it was in pics. I'm sure there are others.

Fettistics said: View Post
    It was the same way with me...until I found the mandalorian Mercs...and then I ditched my Fett project and went to custom mandalorian instead
    - - - Updated - - -

Awesome thanks!

jakefox24 said: View Post
    Welcome to the mad house ! Any questions on ally armour message me i'll be glad to help

From
    Litchfield Park

Me and a couple friends are thinking about starting a star wars larp in Arizona and move it across all the states so if any knows of any larpers who like star war, I will post more news as it developes and seeing some of the cool costumes on this site I would say there are plenty of applicants