Hello all

From
    Southern California

Hello all

I signed up a few months ago and got side tracked soon after due to medical issues, but coming to the end of that road finally, all is good. Apparently I overlooked introducing myself when I first signed up, oops. Anyway I'm a long time fan of the Fett, back when I saved up UPCs for the rocket firing figure, totally was bummed out when Kenner did the recall and sent one that didn't fire the rocket. I began looking into making a costume after attending the SW celebration in LA back in 2007. Looking forward to getting started on my Boba Fett costume. From what I've been reading and seeing in the forums this is the place to get the job done. Thanks for letting me join such a great group of people.

From
    North Hollywood, California, United States

Re: Hello all

Welcome abooard, a pleasure to have you. And yes, you definitely have come to the right place for all things Fett. There are a lot of talented folks here to learn from.

Last edited by BooBoo Fett; Oct 28, 2010 at 9:50 AM.

From
    Murrieta CA

Re: Hello all

Welcome to the boards and you have come to the right place for Fett stuff and a good time especially with Art recently getting the Grant McCune helmet only god things can follow.