Subscribe
    Jul 17, 2013, 10:13 AM - Hello! #1

Hello TDH!

My name is Charles. I'm 31 years old, married with kids. I'm in the U.S. Air Force currently stationed in Maryland. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and love all six episodes. My favorite episode is Empire Strikes Back, with Revenge of the Sith right behind it.

I built a phase 2 Clone Trooper grunt and have plans to upgrade it to a Commander Bly. Currently, I'm slowly putting together a ROTS Vader, but have an interest in the Fetts. I'd like a Boba, but my daughter really wants me to build a Jango since the wife is preggers with my first boy; she says he'll be Boba.

For now, I'll be doing research and lurking.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Charles
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
    Jul 17, 2013, 10:34 AM - Re: Hello! #3

Awesome stuff there Pedro! Thanks for the links
    Jul 17, 2013, 9:38 PM - Re: Hello! #4

Welcome fellow Maryland-er! Your biggest consideration before entering the Fett-land is the cost/ time ratio and knowing what you want it to look like and how much it will cost you to get it there. A decent Boba can be had for 2.5-3k, while a decent Jango can easily run over $4k (I'm over $4.5 already). I'll be glad to help you in any way I can and once again, welcome to TDH (and OLG).
    Jul 18, 2013, 7:40 AM - Re: Hello! #5

Quote Vultana said: View Post
    Welcome fellow Maryland-er! Your biggest consideration before entering the Fett-land is the cost/ time ratio and knowing what you want it to look like and how much it will cost you to get it there. A decent Boba can be had for 2.5-3k, while a decent Jango can easily run over $4k (I'm over $4.5 already). I'll be glad to help you in any way I can and once again, welcome to TDH (and OLG).
    Thanks Vult! Yea, after doing some research I can see this build will cost an arm and a leg. I'm not planning on building this until I complete my ROTS Vader, although I've thought about at least starting with a Jango bucket. I will definitely pick your brain when I do start