Hello

From
    Ontario, Canada

Hello

Hi everyone,
    Just thought I'd take a few minutes to introduce myself here. I am from the Great White North. I am not new to the hobby but new to TDH and this end of things. I have collected White Plastic for the last several years and have probably owned, and subsequently sold, the best stuff there is as far as Stormtrooper armour goes. I fought it for awhile but I think my true home is here and Fett armour. I guess it was the sticker shock that diverted me previously.....I'm over that now and me and my pocket book are ready to plunge into all that is Fett. I hope everyone will bear with me as I get up to speed and learn the craft. Thanks, in advance, for your patience, and for having me aboard.
    The Crazy Canuck.

From
    Mandalore,NC

Re: Hello

welcome to THD vod, youll find everything you need here,Welcom!

From
    Ontario, Canada

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've tried searching around but have limited access at this point. Wondering if someone could be of assistance. I am looking for a laundry list of Fett parts and suppliers if someone could post a link, I am sure there is a thread out there. Thanks.
    Blair.

From
    Mandalore,NC

there used to be a thread around here of the supplyers,atleast i could have sworn there was,im looking for it now

From
    Ontario, Canada

Thanks. Appreciate the help. A thread with the differences in ROTJ armour and ESB armour would be great too. Leaning towards ROTJ even though ESB appears to be on the rise....Thanks again.