Subscribe
    Feb 16, 2009, 9:56 AM - Hello #1

Hi everyone,
    Just thought I'd take a few minutes to introduce myself here. I am from the Great White North. I am not new to the hobby but new to TDH and this end of things. I have collected White Plastic for the last several years and have probably owned, and subsequently sold, the best stuff there is as far as Stormtrooper armour goes. I fought it for awhile but I think my true home is here and Fett armour. I guess it was the sticker shock that diverted me previously.....I'm over that now and me and my pocket book are ready to plunge into all that is Fett. I hope everyone will bear with me as I get up to speed and learn the craft. Thanks, in advance, for your patience, and for having me aboard.
    The Crazy Canuck.
    Feb 16, 2009, 12:00 PM - Re: Hello #2

welcome to THD vod, youll find everything you need here,Welcom!
    Feb 17, 2009, 11:29 AM - Re: Hello #3

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've tried searching around but have limited access at this point. Wondering if someone could be of assistance. I am looking for a laundry list of Fett parts and suppliers if someone could post a link, I am sure there is a thread out there. Thanks.
    Blair.
    Feb 17, 2009, 11:50 AM - Re: Hello #4

there used to be a thread around here of the supplyers,atleast i could have sworn there was,im looking for it now
    Feb 17, 2009, 1:25 PM - Re: Hello #5

Thanks. Appreciate the help. A thread with the differences in ROTJ armour and ESB armour would be great too. Leaning towards ROTJ even though ESB appears to be on the rise....Thanks again.