Greetings From Wichita, Kansas

From
    Wichita, Kansas

Greetings From Wichita, Kansas

Greetings!
    My name is Kerry, however all the local troops call me Darman. I entered the SW world of costuming as a TK in the 501st. Worked with alot of the local Mercs at events, and enjoyed better vision with a T-visor, and so began my journey as a custom Mando. We had discussions over the next couple of months, as we didn't have any "face" characters in the local area (Majority were custom Mandos), and as I always liked Jango, I started converting albeit slowly.
    All though FAR from accurate at the moment, I have been working on getting parts to become an accurate (except for my height of 6"3") Jango Fett.
    I joined here at the urging of J. P. on my facebook friends list...and here I am!
    Looking forward to completing my Jango, and meeting others in the future!

~Dar

Account Deactivated

Re: Greetings From Wichita, Kansas

welcome to the boards brother! glad to have another Fett amongst us... you are just up I-35 from me, northern okie here in Enid, OK... best of luck on your adventure in Fett, and cant wait to see the finished product! we love pics!

From
    Wichita, Kansas

Thanks for the welcome! Perhaps we'll run into each other at a Troop someday in the future!

From
    Newton, KS

I lived in Wichita for a couple of years. 4 years, to be exact. I'm in Hillsboro now. Glad I found out I'm not the only Mando in Kansas.